The latest LCD projector lamp or mini projector to go with your projector screen is expensive and you want to be able to protect it from any damage, especially if you travel. Projector cases aren’t something you can find at any department store, either. So, where can you find a decent case for your projector? Amazon, duh! Amazon has projector cases that are heavy duty for protection and easy to carry for traveling.
Top Projector Cases for the Top Projectors
- USA Gear created this fantastic projector case and bag. This case can fit several different projectors and brands. The interior dimensions are 14x11x5.
- You can even use this case for laptops and other electronics.
- This case is made with a super durable, rugged, and weather-resistant nylon on the outside to protect it from outside damage, including shock from dropping it.
- The ergonomically designed case has padded back support since it’s carried like a backpack. It also has padded straps for comfort.
- The interior is a soft cushion made of scratch-resistant nylon for extra projector protection.
- The inside of the case also has storage pockets and customizable dividers. This gives you all the space you need for accessories and gives you the ability to set it up as you need.
- There are even 3 mesh pockets on the inside so you can store up to 10-inch tablets or any other extra accessories.
- It’s lightweight and compact so you can easily carry it for as long as you need without wearing yourself out.
- Included with the case is a rain cover to protect your equipment from a downpour
$49.99 (check price)
- Another great product by USA Gear, this nifty case can fit the Crenova XPE460, DPPOWER T20, Epson VS250, ViewSonic PJD5155, ViewSonic PJD5255, or any projector that can fit in a 15x12x6 inch carrying bag.
- This bag is made of a durable nylon on the outside to protect your projector from harm. It also is moisture-resistant so no moisture can seep in and ruin your projector.
- It has a padded shoulder strap for comfort. The strap can also adjust to different sizes.
- There’s even external accessory storage for cords and other much-needed items.
- The inside includes customizable dividers so you can arrange the dividers how they would best suit you and your equipment.
- The interior is scratch-resistant to keep it looking snazzy and to prevent scratching your equipment.
$44.99 (check price)
- This case is designed to fit several models of Optoma projectors and other projectors that can fit in a case with the dimensions of 16x13x6.
- The exterior is a made of a durable composite blow mold plastic for a hard surface. Casematix is dedicated to protecting your projector.
- This super hard shell is also designed to absorb any shock to the case from dropping or other accidents.
- The outside case has double latch closures and 4 padlock slots to stop thieves from stealing your expensive equipment.
- The interior is tri-layer foam cushioning for even more protection from scratches & dings. This foam is “pick and pluck” foam, meaning the foam is customizable to your needs. You can make room for accessories as needed.
$41.99 (check price)
- EUG’s soft case is designed for most projectors. The interior dimensions are 14.1×5.1×11.8.
- You don’t have to use this case just for your projector. It can also be used for your laptop and many other electronic devices you want to keep safe and secure.
- Unlike most of the cases on this list, this is a soft case instead of the usual hard cases. It’s made of a soft and durable neoprene material. Despite its softness, this case can protect your projector from scratches, shocks like being dropped, and even dust.
- It has a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap plus a padded carrying handle, depending on what’s easiest for you to carry.
- It has a double zipper design for the main compartment of the bag, making it easy to use.
- It’s lightweight and easy to carry.
- This soft case can be cleaned as needed and dries easily. You never have to worry about fading the color of the case.
$21.99 (check price)
- Skywin’s portable travel case is designed specifically for the Epson EX7240 Pro WXGA 3LCD Projector. The interior dimensions are 17.4×10.4×4.9.
- The outside of the case is designed to be durable and tough against harming your projector. The case is made with sturdy plastic so it won’t flex under pressure and even protects against dust.
- It uses high-quality slide locks to keep thieves away. If needed, you can even add a padlock for even more protection.
- The interior of the case uses pick and pluck foam for further protection for your projector and accessories. The foam used is dense and customizable so you can move it around to fit your precise needs.
- This case is lightweight for easy carrying and has an integrated handle for comfort.
$54.99 (check price)
- This case is specifically designed for different models of LG Electronics projectors. The dimensions are 16×13.5×6.5.
- This exterior of this case is made of high-density polymer for the best protection against damage for your projector. This case is incredibly durable.
- The case is fitted airtight sealing gasket to keep out water, air, and dust.
- It has dual padlock holes for security against thieves.
- The interior is a dense 4.5-inch padded foam cushion that protects your projector from shock by absorbing it. This includes the core of the inside as well as a padded flat foam base.
You’ll be thanking yourself when you invest in a high-quality case for your projector. These fantastic cases can protect your projector from damage while making it easy to take your projector to work or to the classroom.