Presentations are a vital helper in most offices, whether you need to create a presentation of innovative ideas or you’re sharing the progress of your company. This is where the perfect projector comes in to play.
There are so many projectors to choose from, that help you go way beyond simple PowerPoint presentations. There are different sizes, different lamp life, different models, and different brands, all built to be great for specific functions. Your small business is going to need the right projector designed for needs different from a big company.
To help you make the best decision, we’ve decided to go over what you should be looking for in a projector for your small business. We’ll also check out some of the best projectors.
What to Look for When Looking for a Projector for Your Business
What should you be looking for in a projector? What key features should your office projector have? Here are a few qualities to keep in mind:
Portability: Do you travel with your presentations? Look for a compact and lightweight projector.
Size: If you usually have a presentation in a small room, a smaller projector will work perfectly. You don’t need a heavy-duty projector for a smaller projection.
Warranty: Make sure your projector has a quality warranty. You never know what could happen and projectors don’t run cheap.
6 Amazing Projectors for Small Businesses
1) BenQ MH733 DLP Business Projector
$799 – our top recommendation!
- BenQ’s DLP business projector uses 4000 lumens and has a contrast ratio of 16,000 to 1 for a superb projection quality.
- It uses full HD with 1080p making images clear and words easy to read.
- This projector can give you a 120-inch sized projection from a mere 10 feet away.
- You don’t need to be in pitch black darkness for the perfect projection.
- You won’t have to hassle with setting the projector up in a perfect angle because this model uses 2D keystone correction to stop the trapezoid effect.
- They also use Corner Fit technology so the projection automatically adjusts the size of the projection to any screen or surface.
- It uses MHL connectivity to connect to your devices.
- It’s portable, weighing in at only 5.5 pounds.
- The Epson EX3260 projector uses up to 3,300 lumens for great projection quality.
- This projector has SVGA resolution at 800 by 600. This is great for graphics.
- It doesn’t take long to set up and adjust the projection and it shuts off instantly.
- This projector uses an HDMI port for connectivity to any laptop or computer.
- You don’t need to worry about an outlet. You just connect to your laptop with a USB port and you have your power.
- It comes with a handy carrying case to lug your Epson projector around.
- The Optoma ML750 portable projector has a brightness of 500 to 1000 lumens and 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio for the perfect picture quality.
- Optoma uses Texas Instruments DLP technology. This ensures a crisp projection, color precision, and a super-fast response time.
- You connect the projector to your laptop through an HDMI port. It’s also MHL compatible.
- The projector can take micro SD cards to display files straight from the projector.
- It’s portable, weighing in at 0.4 kg. It also fits perfectly in the palm of your hand.
- It includes a carrying case.
4) ViewSonic PA503S Projector
$293 – great deal!
- The ViewSonic PA503S projector uses 3,600 lumens with a contrast of 22,000 to 1 for a fantastic projection.
- It uses SVGA resolution at a resolution of 800 by 600. This is perfect for graphics and even spreadsheets.
- It can project a 120-inch image from only 15 feet away.
- You don’t need an outlet to power this projector. Just plug it into your laptop via the USB port and you’re good to go.
- This projector uses SuperEco mode to save your lamp. It’s good for up to 15,000 hours.
- It uses HDMI, VGA, and more for connectivity to your devices.
- LG Electronic’s PH550 mini-beam projector uses 550 lumens with a contrast ratio of 100,000 to 1, perfect for a small office.
- It uses a strong HD resolution of 1280 by 720 so you can see every little detail (what’s the difference between 1080p and 720p?).
- This projector can connect wirelessly to any Android or Windows device by using a wireless mirroring function.
- It also supports USB drives to project directly from your memory stick.
- You can connect speakers or even headphones for a clear sound through Bluetooth.
- The Philips’ PX4010 portable projector has a brightness of up to 100 lumens. You won’t have to project your presentation in complete darkness.
- Philips uses SmartEngine and LED technology for a bright and crisp projection. Plus, it takes mere seconds for the image to be displayed.
- This projector can display an image up to 120 inches.
- It hooks to your laptop through an HDMI port.
- No need to plug this projector into an outlet. You just hook it up to your laptop for power through the USB port.
- It’s very small in size making it portable for travel. As the name suggests, it can fit in your pocket and it is ultra-lightweight when carrying.
The Bottom Line
Just because you’re running a small business doesn’t mean you need to give up on a quality projector. We hope this list helps you find the right projector!